Tuesday, June 12, 2012

miss etta


i am posting this photo mostly for my friend, sally.
for the rest of you...
this is etta. 
(named after the one & only etta james)
she's an ameraucana cross or an easter egger.
she is 15 weeks old today.
sometimes, i'm a wee bit sad that we didn't have the 3 easter eggers
from the time they were day olds...
but i'm awfully happy that we have them now.
etta's super sweet, a bit shy and incredibly gorgeous.
i can't wait to see the color of her eggs.


have a great tuesday!

xox.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhh! I love you to bits! <3 I am so in awe of her beard. The prettiest bearded lady I ever did see. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. =] i always call them my gorgeous bearded ladies <3
      i love you too and you are so very welcome...xox

      Delete